On May 15, 1916 a grant was established for the Town of Newburgh a Carnegie endowed Library. After several decades,the Library went through a renovation that was completed in 1984. The town of Chandler had a new Library built in 1988. In 2005 the “Ohio Township Library System” opened a third branch called the Central Library.
The Newburgh Branch is located at 30 W Water Street in downtown Newburgh. The Library has popular reads for Adult,Young Adult and Children. The Children’s Dept offers a Storytime on Tuesdays@10:30am.
Please come visit us on the Beautiful Ohio River.